Sunday, December 3, 2017

Just a Little Something

I've been making lots of Christmas tags for a sale at my church to put on packages or maybe tie around the neck of a bottle!
Here's my latest tag - as you can see - I made 3 of them!
Everything I used is from Papertrey Ink accept for the patterned paper which is Paper Stash Tidings from Tim Holtz/Idea-ology.
The tag die is Tag Sale #2, the mouse die and stamps are Christmas Critters.

My design was inspired by this tag by Donna - who was the Featured Stamper over on Splitcoaststampers today.

I'm also linking my tag to:

(I used a mouse instead of a deer, I do have a circle in there and pink on the mouse ears!)

Fusion Card Challenge (I was inspired by the plaid and colors)


Stamps:Christmas Critters, Christmas Critters Sentiments - Papertrey Ink
Paper: white - PTI, Paper Stash/Tidings - Tim Holtz/Idea-ology 
Ink:   Love Letter, Desert Sand, Angel Pink - Memento, True Black - PTI 
Accessories:   2" circle punch, 2 1/4" Circle Nestability, Tag Sale #2 - PTI, Christmas Critters Dies - PTI, enamel dots, foam dots, wrinkled seam tape.    

11 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Adorable mouse, gorgeous tags. Tracy x

~amy~ said...

these are ADORABLE.

Christine Alexander said...

adorable tags, I love that little mouse :)

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, how cute are those!
Alison x

Bonnie said...

Fun tags, Julia!

Annie said...

Your tags are so sweet Julia xx Love them x

Best wishes Annie x

Loll said...

Adorable tags, Julia!! xx

SewPaperPaint said...

Julia, these are totally incredible! What an awesome mouse and beautiful design! Merry Christmas, Autumn

Kim x said...

What cute little mouse tags Julia.
Thank you for entering them in to my Animal Magic challenge at CCM.
Hugs Kimx

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

So cute, love the text background paper. Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute tags Julia! So fun and festive!